The BC Provincial Nominee Program – Business Immigration program offers accelerated immigration for investment-ready and qualified entrepreneurs ready to invest and settle in BC. To qualify under the program you must be intending to make a profit once you immigrate.
To qualify under the regional business category you must:
- Make a personal investment of at least $200,000 to establish and or purchase and expand an eligible business anywhere in British Columbia outside the Vancouver metropolitan area;
- Create at least one new job in the business; and
- Own at least 1/3rd of the equity of the business, and provide active and on-going participation in the management and direction of the business.
The Immigrant Investor Program offers numerous advantages to participants, including that:
- You will have immigrated to Canada with a business plan that has been vetted and approved.
- The application time is quicker than with the federal programs.
- Upon becoming a permanent resident, you and your family will have access to Canada’s free education and health care systems.
- You will have the opportunity to obtain Canadian citizenship after 3 years.
Our Service – Extensive Experience and the Fast-Track Option
The BC PNP – Business Immigration program is truly a great program. We have extensive experience in this category, and will work with you to both draft a suitable business plan, and to complete the immigration requirements.
We strongly recommend this program to wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs looking to immigrate to British Columbia, outside of Vancouver.
We also have experience with the fast-track option, which offers immediate nomination for permanent residence in return for a conditionally refundable $125,000 deposit.