The BC Provincial Nominee Program – Business Immigration program offers accelerated immigration for investment-ready and qualified entrepreneurs ready to invest and settle in BC.
The Strategic Projects Category assists foreign-controlled companies establishing an eligible business in BC with the timely entry of foreign key managerial, professional or technical staff who intend to become permanent residents in Canada.
Under the program, up to five people per company can apply for permanent residence this way.
To qualify the company must:
- Make a minimum equity investment of $500,000.
- Create at least three jobs for Canadians in BC for each nominee applicant put forward by the company.
- Demonstrate a record of good business and be willing to incorporate a Canadian subsidiary or register an extra-provincial company in BC.
The Immigrant Investor Program offers numerous advantages to participants, including that:
- You can establish Canadian operations with people you trust.
- The application time is quicker than with the federal programs.
- You can complete the application process for five individuals as a package.
- You will provide an incentive to employees working for your company.
Our Service – Extensive Experience and the Fast-Track Option
We have extensive experience in this category, and will work with you to both draft a suitable business plan, and to complete the immigration requirements.
We strongly recommend this program to foreign investors looking to start businesses in British Columbia.