One of the more common questions that I am asked is when people who have been told  by the Government of Canada to leave Canada need to submit an Application for Authorization to Return to Canada (“ARC”) before they return. I have obtained a copy of internal Citizenship and Immigration Canada material which addresses some of these questions, and which I have adapted and produced below.  Please note that the material below has been adapted from a document dated 2009-10.  It is from an official work by the Government of Canada […]

Read more ›