I will be presenting in Vancouver tonight at the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants annual general meeting on the recently changed Federal Skilled Worker Class and the Canadian Experience Class. This follows up on a presentation I made on the same topic at the Canadian Bar Association annual immigration conference in Montreal.
As part of my presentation, I have made available the following ATIP result publicly available. This ATIP contains training manuals and internal procedures used at Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. It can be viewed by clicking the link below.
ATIP CIO TRAINING MANUALS – https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.stevenmeurrens.com/docs/compressed.PDF
I have also reposted the following copies of ATIP results which I made available for the Canadian Bar Association conference in Montreal.
- An e-mail discussion on substituted evaluation;
- Several e-mail discussions regarding issues with the PhD program;
- Processing delays with the CEC;
- Issues with the 2D barcode and GCMS;
- Addressing problems with Indian Birth Certificates;
- and more.
- An e-mail discussion on working overtime to process capped applications;
- Clarifying the use of Academic IELTS;
- E-mails on processing reconsideration requests; and
- Several OBs (most already public, and some not).
- GCMS Shortcuts and Tips;
- Case Studies on Removal Orders and ARC;
- Cheat Sheet on Calculating the Start of the 5 Year Period for Rehab;
- Training guides for misrepresentation;
- Assessing medical specializations and professional degrees;