IEC Work Permit – New Employer

22nd Oct 2010 Comments Off on IEC Work Permit – New Employer

There are currently thousands of young adults each year who come to Canada through an International Experience Canada exchange. Those coming under the Working Holiday program receive open work permits, while those coming under the International Co-Op and the Young Professionals programs receive employer-specific work permits.

Read more ›