Applying for a Work Permit at the Port of Entry

Meurrens LawWork Permits

Many individuals know that people who are exempt from the requirement to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa can apply for a Work Permit at a Canadian Port of Entry.  What many do not realize is that this extends to people from any country who are returning to Canada after a trip to the United States.  Specifically, r. … Read More