Religious and Charitable Workers

Meurrens LawTemporary Resident Visas, Work Permits

There are generally two types of religious workers who seek entry to Canada to work. The first are clergy (which includes Buddhist monks, Sikh granthis, rabbis, priests, preachers, pastors, etc.) whose employment in Canada will consist mainly of preaching doctrine, presiding at religious functions, or providing spiritual counselling. The second are religious workers (which includes nuns, monks … Read More